After the successful implementation of the Volunteers Managеment training earlier this year, it is time to invite interested participants for the Volunteering Projects Management seminar. It will take place in Emen village, near Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria between 23rd and 29th April 2020 and will gather 32 representatives of organizations from 13 countries – Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey and Bulgaria.
The specific objectives of the Volunteering Projects Management seminar are as follows:
- raising awareness on the philosophy of volunteering and the opportunity to realize quality and successful volunteer projects
- providing principal information on volunteer projects, basic documents defining rights, responsibilities and roles of the main stakeholders involved
- deepening knowledge of the overall process of managing volunteering projects, and acquiring the skills to effectively structure activities throughout the project cycle – needs assessment, preparation, application, implementation, evaluation, follow-up activities, dissemination of results
- encouraging the use of non-formal learning methods and creativity in the implementation of volunteering projects sharing practical and useful advice from experience in volunteering projects developing practical skills for managing and implementing quality volunteering projects in view of the risks and changing realities and the challenges we face
- sharing good and not-so-good volunteering projects practices and stories aimed at improving the quality of future volunteering projects
- creating a supportive and shared group of organizations for the purpose of future collaboration and assistance in the volunteering projects management
- increasing understanding of Erasmus +: Youth and European Solidarity Corps programs and the volunteering opportunities they offer.
Dates and venue of the seminar
The seminar will take place from 23rd (afternoon) till 29th April 2020 (5 full working days and two days – 1 arrival – 23rd April and 1 departure day – 29th April) in Bulgaria, in Imenieto hotel, Emen in the Veliko Tarnovo region. The participants need to arrive in the afternoon on 23rd April and depart on 29th April 2020.
The participants we are looking for
- project managers, coordinators, supervisors and support staff of volunteering projects (short and longterm projects)
- Age 18+
- Willing to share knowledge, ideas, useful tips
- Willing to practise and multiply learning after the seminar
- Able to understand and express themselves in English
- Are committed to attend for the full duration of the event
- Are committed to do a follow-up/dissemination activity to be implemented in their country after the seminar
Costs and applications
Travel costs will be reimbursed after the seminar according to the reimbursement procedure explained in the detailed call for participants. Food and accommodation are covered by the project and additional insurance will be also provided.
All participants will receive Youthpass upon successful completion of the seminar.
Please refer to the detailed Call for participants, which includes the draft program, if you are interested and meet the set in the call criteria, please apply using the online Application form. The deadline for applications is 27.01.2020.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at email@example.com.
The final selection will be done by CVS-Bulgaria, giving priority to candidates proposed by the Partner Organisations as long as their application is submitted within the deadline and the candidates profile fits with the participants profile envisaged in this call. All applicants will be informed about the final decision.
-> Al partecipante è richiesto il tesseramento al Servizio Civile Internazionale per l’anno 2020 <-